Have you tried THESE poetry games yet?


Do you do any mini units on poetry this time of year during National Poetry Month?  I love poetry, but I always found that I never really "got to it" in my school year.  So many other things to cover, right?  Well, I'll try to make it easy for you to fit it in this month with 3 center games that you can pop in to your weekly literacy rotations this month.  Click on any of images below to snag your FREE games!

Similes and Metaphors:

Poetry Elements:

Poetry Discussion:
This spinner is great at the end of your unit on Poetry as a way to bring it all together through small-group discussion.  You can snag this game in my literacy game archives under the poetry category (just scroll down a bit to find it).

Happy poetry reading!

Pin these free resources for later: