The CGN Newsletter Is Here!


I'm really excited about this.  The Classroom Game Nook officially now has a NEWSLETTER! Wahoo!  I've been pluggin' away at it for the past couple of weeks trying to figure out the ins and outs of newsletter writing, and thanks to YouTube tutorials, I think I've got it! :)

WHY A NEWSLETTER?  
Because all the cool kids are doing it :) And, I wanted to find a fun way to provide you with seasonal and exclusive freebies and tips for you to use in your classroom, all available in one spot.  It's like receiving a little package of goodies each month in your inbox!

HOW OFTEN WILL I RECEIVE THE NEWSLETTER?
Right now, I'm going to be sending out a newsletter at the first of the month (first newsletter to arrive at the beginning of November).  That way, you'll have some great games and ideas to start each month off right!

WHY SHOULD I SIGN UP?
Because it's fun!  And, you get a free game just for signing up.  This game is not available anywhere else.  Not on TpT, not in my game archives, ONLY for newsletter subscriber.  It's a good one, too. Wanna see it?
Ok - I realize I'm a little late to the QR code party, but I am lovin' them!  I love the self-check that it provides for students.  It's the answer key of the 21st century, so I've included them in this newsletter sign-up freebie!



Students solve the different addition and subtraction cards, find the answer on the Tic-STACK-Toe board and then uses their "X" and "O" cards to cover up the space.

  Students can check their partner's answers by scanning the QR code!

This ain't yo' mama's Tic-Tac-Toe game!  There are several cards that have the same answer.  Students can STACK their "X" or "O" card over their partners card to help them create 3 in a row, and block their partner.

I've included 3 different versions of this game:
Game A:  Students add and subtract up to 3 digits with regrouping.
Game B:  Students add and subtract up to 4 digits with regrouping.
Game C:  Students add and subtract up to 6 digits with regrouping.

That's it.  Yours - free, just for signing up.  And there's more where that came from!  What are you waiting for?

* indicates required



Have a great start to your week, friends!