Ten on Ten {Monthly Linky Party} AND "Summertime, Game Time" Surprise Game FREEBIE

Ok.  We've got a LOT to get through today!  It's Friday, so that means I've got a new surprise freebie for you, AND it's the 10th of the month which means it's time for another round of Ten on Ten.

So let's get started shall we?  First up, freebie time!  Week 3 is ready for you on TpT!  Click the picture below to open your surprise present for this week!

And, because I love my readers, here's your blog reader extra exclusive, available only here on the blog. Click the banner below and be sure to download it to get full access to the file!


And now for some Ten on Ten.

I've missed a couple months on this, but I want to get back in on the action.   I always enjoy seeing what other bloggers are up to on their every day life.  I decided to make this monthly post into a linky party!  So, you're a blogger and want to get in on the fun, here's how to participate:

1)  Choose ten pictures that show your readers what's been going on in your life lately.  The pictures can be both teacher and non-teacher related.
2)  Place the pictures in post on the tenth of each month. You can include a small caption with each picture if you'd like.  You must include my blog button (found on my side bar) somewhere in your post)
3)  Come to the Classroom Game Nook and link up your post to the linky party.  Check out other bloggers who have linked up and leave a comment or two on their blogs to share the love!

I hope you'll participate.  Here are my Ten on Ten:







Now it's your turn - link up your ten pictures!  And that's that!  Hope you'll link up and enjoy each other's Ten on Ten!