Currently June {AND: There's a Monster in my TpT Store!}

Hey everyone!  We're half-way through the week!  Of course, if you're already on summer vacay then you probably don't even know what day it is, carry on.... :)

I'm linking up with Farley at "Oh Boy 4th Grade" for her monthly Currently Linky.  Check out my life as of lately:

Listening:  Clara, my daughter, loves to "talk" and "sing" and even though she can only say daddy and bubble, that doesn't stop her from letting her voice be heard.  It's pretty adorable!
{Memorial Day 2015}

Loving:  In the summertime I like to work on some less time consuming and mind consuming projects, like my classroom theme decor packs.  Over the past few years, I've made 10 of them and I just completed my monster pack and I LOVE the way it turned out.  Check it out:


Thinking:  I'm on a roll and would love to create more themes.  Which themes are popular out there right now?  I'm thinking about just making a generic bright colored theme pack so that anyone can use it, even if they don't have a big theme like monsters.

Wanting:  A VACATION!  Yes, please!  It's been a while since we've gone away, so I'm really looking forward to heading to the Adirondacks with some friends next month.

Needing:  I just wanna be able to (for just one day every now and then) work on *MY* schedule and not nap schedules.  I want to go to the grocery store BY MYSELF.  I want to go to the gym BY MYSELF without having to stop at the child care first.  I want TWO HANDS all to myself :)  Is that too much to ask for one day.

Summer Lovin':  I already mentioned heading to the Adirondacks next month.  I also am looking foward to warm nights sitting on the deck with a glass of wine.  We also live close to Lake Ontario where there are couple nice beaches.  I'm looking forward to taking the little one to play in the sand and water :)

Hope your June is off to a good start!  Link up with Farley, if you'd like :)