Back to School Center Games Get a Makeover!

Hey ya'll!  I've been working through some of my older products lately and giving them a little update, making them prettier, more professional looking....blah blah blah...in all honesty, every time I get new fonts or clip art, I feel a crazy need to redo EVERYTHING in my TpT store with my current font and clip art faves.  It's a disease really...I just can't stop.  But nonetheless, here is my latest makeover...
This one really did need a new makeover, though, I promise :)  Look how preeeettty it is!  I also have a small obsession right now with all chalk-themed products sooooo...there's that.





Unfortunately, I don't have a colored printer (only B&W images shown above), but all of the centers are full-colored.  There are 5 math centers and 5 literacy centers.  Check out all the details here.

I always would use centers like these (ones that review skills students most likely already have) at the beginning of the year while I  teach my students the routines and procedures about rotating in centers in my classroom.  The skills in these centers are most appropriate for grades 3 and 4 and should be able to be completed by the students with minimal support.

Oh yeah, did you check out these FREE math centers I posted about a little while ago?  You should snag those, too!  They're prefect for teaching about using math manipulatives!

Do you use centers in your classroom?  How often do you change them up?