Fraction S'mores {FREEBIE ALERT!}

First off - I hope you have all hopped through the amazing summertime blog hop that has been going on this week.  It ends Friday, so don't delay!  There are 40 freebies and 40 chances to win some amazing prizes!  Click the picture below to hop away:
In other summertime news - in my opinion, there is no reason to make a bonfire....unless you have the ingredients for s'mores.  Am I right, or am I right?  We always have graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows on hand in the summer (and if we don't, the hubby gets sent to the grocery store :) )  I love me a good s'more!

So, when I found this adorable s'more clip art while making my camping-themed classroom decor pack last summer, I couldn't help but create a fun little matching game with the clip art as well.

How cute:

Click on the picture to get your own copy for FREE today!  And then go the the grocery store and by stuff for s'mores :)

Have a great day!