Plural Game!

Hi, my friends!
How's the Monday going (I'm assuming great since you probably have off from President's Day)?  Students and teachers have off all this week around here.  How about you?

I hope you had a fabulous Valentine's Day weekend.  I had the BEST weekend.  The hubby surprised me with a night away at the New York Wine and Culinary Center, which is a restaurant/learning center where you can take classes to learn about food and wine pairings (which is code for "each delicious food and drink lots of wine")  

It was soo much fun!

(yes - all 4 glasses of wine were for ME - plus the sparkling wine that we were given when we walked into the room - it. was. fab.  Oh yeah, there was a glass of water to drink too...)

We stayed the night at a fancy-smancy hotel about 30 mins from our house, but it felt like a world away.  A much needed relaxing weekend!

Anyway - hope your weekend was filled with some love as well.

I recently posted a new social studies unit on Colonial America and I decided that I needed to take some time off from creating large units.  It's super hard to get a unit done at home now with Clara around and I was getting very flustered trying to spend time with her during the day, blog, and create.  So - I decided to focus on creating some games for TpT.  They take a lot less time to make, and a lot less prep.

So, last week, I made one for plurals.  Check her out:

(Game includes 48 cards)



Game also comes in black and white as well for my ink-saving friends. :)

If you'd like to check it out, head over to my TPT store.

I would LOVE to hear about what types of games you'd like to see?  I'm taking suggestions, so if you have a need for a game covering a particular skill or content area, let me know in the comments below!

Have a good rest of the day!